Personal Mini Storage loves all kinds of packing, whether it be for a self storage unit, or a suitcase for traveling. Are you going on a road trip or flying across the country this fall? The holiday season is quickly approaching. It’s time to start planning your trip back home from college to see your parents and siblings. When you are packing your bags and planning out your ride to the airport, don’t forget these simple travel essentials:
- Set two alarms to make sure you get to the airport on time.
- Bring a jacket for the plane.
- If you can, take a window seat so you have a place to lean your head while napping.
- Pack a small pillow in your carry-on for some home comfort.
- Stock up on e-books to keep busy during the layover and on the plane.
- Keep the chargers for your gadgets in your carry-on in case you start running low on battery.
Check out Real Simple’s Travel Checklist for more ideas and necessities when traveling.
We’d be happy to store your important belongings, cars, and other items from your dorm, apartment, or house while you are away!
Call us for any questions.
1-866-762-4888 or visit www.personalministorage.com