Last Friday, September 21, was the official last day of summer! Turn over a new leaf this fall and vow to get the dorm or apartment under control and organized. Get ideas from Real Simple’s Fall Cleaning Checklist and make your own!
- Clean the windows and walls
- Dust off all the light fixtures
- Sweep the chimney
- Organize and clean out the attic
- Wash off the patio furniture
- Store all your summer stuff away!
- Bring out the fall decorations
Impress your relatives and friends when they come over for your holiday parties!
Check out our Pinterest for more great organizing tips and ideas.
Personal Mini Storage can help with many of your storage needs. Visit personalministorage.com, or call us at 1-866-762-4888 for more information.